* Time is in your local timezone (-07:00)
- FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
- FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa
- UEFA Euro Championship
- FIFA Confederations Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2006 Germany
- FIFA World Cup 2002 Korea Japan
- World Cup
- International Champions Cup
- FIFA Club World Cup
- Copa America
- International Friendlies
- UEFA Nations League
- WC Qualification South America
- Women's World Cup
- WC Qualification Europe
- WC Qualification Asia
- WC Qualification Africa
- WC Qualification Intercontinental Play-offs
- UEFA Euro Qualifiers
FIFA Club World Cup Table (International) - 2018
|1||Real Madrid CF||2||2||0||0||7||2||+5||6|
|2||Al Ain SCC||4||1||2||1||9||9||0||5|
|3||CA River Plate||2||1||1||0||6||2||+4||4|
|6||Espérance Sportive de Tunis||2||0||1||1||1||4||-3||1|
PPG : Average points picked up per match across the competition.
Higher numbers indicate a stronger team.
CS : Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only.
* Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
BTTS : List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only.
* Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
FTS : Matches where this team failed to score.
FIFA Club World Cup Stats (International) - 2018
(33 Goals in 8 matches)
-26% Home ATK Advantage
(Scores -26% more goals than usual)
25% Clean Sheets
(2 times out of 8 matches)
-36% Home DEF Advantage
(Concedes -36% less goals than usual)
75% Both Teams Scored
(6 times out of 8 matches)
138% - Very High Risk
(Scoreline is extremely unpredictable)
*Goal Heatmap shows when the goals happen in this league.
Red = High scoring. Yellow = Average. Green = Low Scoring
FIFA Club World Cup Trends (International) - 2018
Frequent Total Goals - Full-Time
Frequent Scorelines - Full-Time
Half Time Stats (1st Half / 2nd Half)
FHG - Over X
2HG - Over X
* FHG = First Half Goals in International - FIFA Club World Cup
* 2HG = Second Half Goals in International - FIFA Club World Cup
Frequent Total Goals - Half-Time
Frequent Scorelines - Half-Time
FIFA Club World Cup Player Stats
FIFA Club World Cup 2018 is a Cup Tournament. For Cups, our Top Scorer / Top Assists / Most Clean Sheet statistics include goals and assists that happened during Qualification rounds as well. For this data inclusion decisions like this, our stats for FIFA Club World Cup 2018 may be different from what you see elsewhere.