* Time is in your local timezone (-07:00)
Pro League Table (Belgium) - 2018/19
Championship Round - Pro League
|2||Club Brugge KV||5||3||1||1||11||5||+6||10|
|3||Royal Antwerp FC||5||3||1||1||6||5||+1||10|
|4||Royal Standard de Liège||4||2||0||2||6||9||-3||6|
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Champions League Qualifiers
- UEFA Europa League
PPG : Average points picked up per match across the competition.
Higher numbers indicate a stronger team.
CS : Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only.
* Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
BTTS : List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only.
* Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
FTS : Matches where this team failed to score.
Belgium - Pro League Detailed Stats
Pro League Stats (Belgium) - 2018/19
(736 Goals in 254 matches)
+21% Home ATK Advantage
(Scores 21% more goals than usual)
44% Clean Sheets
(112 times out of 254 matches)
18% Home DEF Advantage
(Concedes 18% less goals than usual)
63% Both Teams Scored
(161 times out of 254 matches)
77% - High Risk
(Scoreline is very unpredictable)
*Goal Heatmap shows when the goals happen in this league.
Red = High scoring. Yellow = Average. Green = Low Scoring
Pro League Trends (Belgium) - 2018/19
Frequent Total Goals - Full-Time
Frequent Scorelines - Full-Time
Half Time Stats (1st Half / 2nd Half)
FHG - Over X
2HG - Over X
* FHG = First Half Goals in Belgium - Pro League
* 2HG = Second Half Goals in Belgium - Pro League
Frequent Total Goals - Half-Time
Frequent Scorelines - Half-Time
Pro League Player Stats
* Stats from 2018/19 season of Pro League