* Time is in your local timezone (-07:00)
Pro League Table (Belgium) - 2020/21
Europa League Play-off Group
- Regular Season
- Championship Round
|2||YR KV Mechelen||6||3||2||1||15||11||+4||11|
|4||Royal Standard de Liège||6||1||0||5||7||17||-10||3|
- UEFA Europa League Play-off
PPG : Average points picked up per match across the competition.
Higher numbers indicate a stronger team.
CS : Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only.
* Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
BTTS : List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only.
* Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
FTS : Matches where this team failed to score.
Belgium - Pro League Detailed Stats
Pro League Stats (Belgium) - 2020/21
(1002 Goals in 330 matches)
+8% Home ATK Advantage
(Scores 8% more goals than usual)
42% Clean Sheets
(140 times out of 330 matches)
8% Home DEF Advantage
(Concedes 8% less goals than usual)
62% Both Teams Scored
(205 times out of 330 matches)
82% - High Risk
(Scoreline is very unpredictable)
*Goal Heatmap shows when the goals happen in this league.
Red = High scoring. Yellow = Average. Green = Low Scoring
Frequent Total Goals - Full-Time
Frequent Scorelines - Full-Time
Half Time Stats (1st Half / 2nd Half)
FHG - Over X
2HG - Over X
* FHG = First Half Goals in Belgium - Pro League
* 2HG = Second Half Goals in Belgium - Pro League