*Real Club Deportivo Mallorca Roster and stats are retrieved from 2018/19 Season
Mallorca Season Results
This season in the Segunda División (Spain), Real Club Deportivo Mallorca stats show they are performing Good overall, currently placing them at 6/22 in the Segunda División Table, winning 44% of matches.
On average Mallorca score 1.11 goals and concede 0.89 goals per match.
44% of this Mallorca's matches end with both teams scoring and their average total goals per match is 2.
Real Club Deportivo Mallorca Quick Facts
Iberostar Estadi (Palma de Mallorca)
Camí dels Reis, Palma de Mallorca
• Mallorca has scored a total of 10 goals this season.
• Mallorca has conceded a total of 8 goals this season.
• Mallorca scores a goal every 81 min
• Mallorca concedes a goal every 101 min
• Mallorca scores an average of 1.11 goals every game
• Mallorca concedes an average of 0.89 goals every game
Clean Sheets (CS). Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
Both Teams To Score (BTTS). List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
Failed to Score (FTS). Matches where this team failed to score.