*CD San Luis de Quillota Roster and stats are retrieved from 2018 Season
San Luis Season Results
This season in the Primera División (Chile), CD San Luis de Quillota stats show they are performing Very Poor overall, currently placing them at 14/16 in the Primera División Table, winning 13% of matches.
On average San Luis score 0.6 goals and concede 1.67 goals per match.
40% of this San Luis's matches end with both teams scoring and their average total goals per match is 2.27.
CD San Luis de Quillota Quick Facts
Estadio Bicentenario Lucio Fariña (Quillota)
• San Luis has scored a total of 9 goals this season.
• San Luis has conceded a total of 25 goals this season.
• San Luis scores a goal every 150 min
• San Luis concedes a goal every 54 min
• San Luis scores an average of 0.6 goals every game
• San Luis concedes an average of 1.67 goals every game
Clean Sheets (CS). Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
Both Teams To Score (BTTS). List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
Failed to Score (FTS). Matches where this team failed to score.