• Naval is in the 2nd position of Segunda División Table
Naval Season Results
This season in the Segunda División (Chile), CD Naval de Talcahuano stats show they are performing Very Good overall, currently placing them at 2/11 in the Segunda División Table, winning 38% of matches.
On average Naval score 1.31 goals and concede 1.08 goals per match.
62% of this Naval's matches end with both teams scoring and their average total goals per match is 2.38.
CD Naval de Talcahuano Quick Facts
Estadio Ramón Unzaga Asla
• Naval has scored a total of 17 goals this season.
• Naval has conceded a total of 14 goals this season.
• Naval scores a goal every 69 min
• Naval concedes a goal every 83 min
• Naval scores an average of 1.31 goals every game
• Naval concedes an average of 1.08 goals every game
Clean Sheets (CS). Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
Both Teams To Score (BTTS). List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
Failed to Score (FTS). Matches where this team failed to score.