*CA Belgrano de Córdoba Roster and stats are retrieved from 2017/18 Season
Belgrano Season Results
This season in the Primera División (Argentina), CA Belgrano de Córdoba stats show they are performing Average overall, currently placing them at 13/28 in the Primera División Table, winning 37% of matches.
On average Belgrano score 1.07 goals and concede 1.04 goals per match.
44% of this Belgrano's matches end with both teams scoring and their average total goals per match is 2.11.
CA Belgrano de Córdoba Quick Facts
Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes (Ciudad de Córdoba, Provincia de Córdoba)
Ciudad de Córdoba, Provincia de Córdoba
• Belgrano has scored a total of 29 goals this season.
• Belgrano has conceded a total of 28 goals this season.
• Belgrano scores a goal every 84 min
• Belgrano concedes a goal every 87 min
• Belgrano scores an average of 1.07 goals every game
• Belgrano concedes an average of 1.04 goals every game
Clean Sheets (CS). Table of teams with the highest number of matches where they conceded 0 goals. Stats are taken from League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this CS table.
Both Teams To Score (BTTS). List of teams with the highest number of matches where both teams scored. Stats from team's Domestic League runs only. * Team must have played a minimum of 7 matches before they qualify for this BTTS table.
Failed to Score (FTS). Matches where this team failed to score.